Wednesday, July 27, 2005

FOA

Heh...This blog won't die...As I'm blogging at 1.12am. =D

Hmm...Sharon already narrated everything that happened today, so I don't need to repeat that again. =)

But ya, it's really a fun day today, playing pool with you guys, seeing the girls trying to figure out how to shoot the balls =P, playing erhu with you all at the basement, games of MRT. Of course, I won't forget myself impersonate the "2004 Singapore Chemistry Olympiad Silver Medalist" aka "Boon Shan". *runs away*

=)

I guess all good things will come to the end one day, but it will still be alive in our heart as memories.

Boon Shan, Wu Han, Eng Eng, Steph, Derrick, Sharon, Minyi, Liew, Jin Guan, Bong, Li Bo, Ning Fei, Sheng Rong, Andrew, Jun Kai, Timo, Li Xiang, Jia Min, Zhi Yong,

Thank you so much for everything. You guys really made a big difference to my life during my stay in HC, and you all really really rocks! =D I will really miss you guys lots. =)

-hugs-

Anyway, all must come for the Qing Gong Yan ok? =) It's our last outing before we start to get real busy. Must come hor! =DD

Missing you guys,
DY

P.S. Just to post this song here too, hope you all can achieve the dreams you strive for in your life. =)

If We Hold On Together

Words and Music: James Horner and Will Jennings
From the animated film, "The Land Before Time"


Don't lose your way with each passing day
You've come so far, don't throw it away
Live believing, dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story, Faith hope and glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by, for you and I

Souls in the wind must learn how to bend
Seek out a star, hold on till the end
Valley, mountain, there is a fountain
Washes our tears all away
Worlds are swaying, someone is praying
Please let them come home to stay

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by, for you and I

When we are out there in the dark
We'll dream about the sun
In the dark, we'll feel the light
Warm our hearts … Everyone

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
As high as souls can fly
The clouds roll by, for you and I