Thursday, September 29, 2005

lixiang blogs...

哟。。好久没blog了。。。better dun type in Chinese or I’ll die b4 I finish typing.. hahaz.. I really can’t type Chinese lohz.. I dunno how to change the words all tt.. hehez.. anyway.. tt ostrich was asking me to blog.. so here I am!
First, muz wish all the J1s, all the best for ur promos!!!! Soon it’ll be over.. and u all can play all u want!!! Sob sob.. then we’ll have to study and mug and study and mug when u all play… but nvm… everyone juz 加油!!
I’m for the idea for J2s to go out! But I lost the urge to go out and play le.. coz sian diao alr.. but I’m always happy to go out.. go k 歌!!! I dun mind.. though I sound like a crow too and I dun really noe the pop songs well…
Anyway… wat did Sheng rong do???!!!! I wanna noe!!!!! 老公… muz tell me kk?? Hehez…
Oh ya… I was at MAF too.. I was standing in the middle watching u all!! Hehez.. quite disappointed tt u all nv set up stall but nvm.. then can enjoy.. hahaz.. I like our song ok??? If u all dunno… here’s how it goes: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwXYZ!!! Hahaz… lame but I like it=P
The xianyue camp rite muz invite us go lehz.. make a lot of free gifts.. ms tan says she got too much money!!! Hehez.. and maybe make a co tee.. then make sectional tee.. then muz be free for j2s too!!! Hahaz…
I dun wanna go sch tml.. I dun wanna get back any papers at all.. I dun wan to noe my grades.. hahaz.. I want to slack.. I keep sleeping recently.. dunno y.. now I’m so tired.. but haven do gp=S hahaz.. ok.. see u ppl ard!! J1s, good luck for ur papers!!