Tuesday, July 11, 2006

new start

Yo ppl!

havent been posting ever since became sl and the blog have been noticeably stagnant even tho it has been some time after the blocks. by now all of you may have received your block test results and whether you did badly or did well, all of you can share your sorrows :( or your happiness :) with us, let the ones who did badly zibei and then pia for promos b4 its too late. For me it was not all flying colours but instead a string of reds?

I've just received a mail from rachel yang regarding the xianyue camp proposal and was quite impressed at wad they did. Hmm.. all those who joined xianyue camp last year may have also received the mail and know about this. It was jointly done by rachel and sherry with just a bit of prompting and must really thank them for their enthusiasm and effort despite them having their exams too.

I must tell you all frankly that I have not really expected myself to take up this post previously but now being in the post, I assure that i will be fully committed and that I will bring out the fullest potential not only in myself but also in our batch of xianyue zu. Most of us will agree that the previous batches of xy sl have done very well, as far as we know. That sets the benchmark for me to do even better. I also want to point out that our batch is a unique batch in that everyone is very outstanding in their own ways and skillswise etc. are so balanced. It is only with each and every one of your support that I can strive to do even better and bring even greater hopes for xianyue. errr... So wads the link? The point I am trying to propose is that all of you will volunteer to help, whether in organising xianyue camps, outings or spearhead any crazy ideas that you may have.. that all of you play a part in practices by being enthusiastic and serious when need be. I cannot stress upon myself leading a team of close friends than a group of followers.

Thank you for all the support that seniors and all of you J1s have given me. For those who did not expect me to take on this post in the end, thanks also for giving me your understanding and this opportunity.

Btw, expect new 'faces' in our blog with new pictures.. the blog looks old rite? Also any suggestions for sentosa outing? The location, time, activities to have? Some of you all complain the venue no good... some say they are busy.. Whatever the case, hope we have a really good time coming up yea..

Three cheers for a new beginning!