Thursday, February 02, 2006

It's me again!

Yo! I am here to blog again! =D Hmm...It feels really great to meet up with you guys in school yesterday and to see that HCCO is growing again!

Anyway, I'm only another month left before I can get out of Tekong, unless I get posted back to Tekong that is. Not saying that being in Tekong is horrible, with the funny superiors and the fantastic platoon mates I have and the beautiful sea view from my bunk; just that the outside world is always better. 外头的月亮总是比较园嘛。

Anyway, my 7 days fieldcamp was over already, so the coming month should not be that hectic anymore. But still, things will get quite dangerous with all the live weapons and whatsoever.

Am-Bush!




My section mates! And below us is the chest level deep hole that we have dug. We call that the trench I think? lolx...