Tuesday, November 22, 2005

hoho.. after the S6s are freed. the S3s are freed too.=)


this shld be my first entry to thi blog.=)


mm. being in hc and hcco for 2 yrs haf thought me alot of things. open my perspectives to much much more things that i cld haf imagined. n of course this cldnt haf been possible w/o u ppl =) really haf to thank u ppl for making my 2 yrs of jc life colourful. with all the practices, lame jokes, songs, 'bullying sessions' (only the zhs will noe). n lots more. a big thank you.


honestly speaking, i didnt like hcco intitally cos it was way too slack. way too slack. ( it still is). but it was always the last minute stuff tt brings the whole team tog. dunnoe how we did it. but ya. i suppose thus is the spirit of hcco ba. haha.. so in the end of 2 yrs, i quite like hcco =)


with the official ending of jc life with the last 'pens down' for my fm p2, i shall end the chapter of jc life here. at this pt of time. but of course. all the memories and friendships made shall follow me. =) s


cheerios to the great ppl here!=)
~jiamin
ps.: to all the rest of the bio ppl/ s pp ppl jiayous! ur finish line is right ahead! =)