Monday, November 21, 2005

im here!

hello~! liyu here or lEEyou as some baka calls me...=P diao i cannot stand it liao my clasmates just watched harry potter (thou it wasnt dat nice as they commented) but the issue is they could watch it! its irritating MATHS S tmr! wu shengrong save me! eh donate 20 marks to me u still can get distinction lei, xing xing hao ba=) i got so bored of maths after doing 3 qns ( attempted one, cannot do most of it) dat i fell asleep.

in the meanwhile i shall grit my teeth, hold my pen, cling on to my entry proof and wait with abated breath for the day i can burn my books and tear the entry proof=P

oei wad camp from 5 to 7 is tat? hcco camp or xyz camp? so long. but the duration sounds fun haha=P and finally HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHARON ANG !18th liao dun be chillllldish anymore =PP muahaha celeb for u after moi As over kie. muacks.