Tuesday, November 15, 2005

WAH. sorri sorri sorri. suddenly feel dat im missing in action for very long! paiseh.

WL. wads with friday. wadd in d world did i miss out man? jin guan blog until so fun liddat.

5-7th dec. CO camp? oh yeah. nice. i got another camp huh..sorri again. argh.

-shrugs-

my parents told me to cancel all my dates on 19th. to join them for dinner. great. wad now? acty i quite tired la. dun feel like staying over. but i'll go if i can. ask my mum to allow lor..but i jus had chalet. argh.

nvm. pray dat u'll see me during prac tomorrow. i'll try to make it kkae.

super irritated. i got so many things on everyday..

YAWNS. someone tell me wads going to go on man. secret?!?!
let me guess..

anyway rite. good luck to all seniors. time flies la. blink eyes den ur As gona end le. i bet it was a long n tiring period for u all. anyway i miss all of you! leeeeYOU! hurri appear.

argh. bleagh. =X