Saturday, November 26, 2005

i feel bad for flooding the tag board.

hha lets haf my version of the whole thing ok.

1. THE secret..posted by jinguan all over the blog
-- kinda guessed something related to me. cus like how many j1s are there la?!?

2. i MUST go.

3. i called them when i was reaching minyi's house. they say minyi fetch me. den i sae nvm i go up myself. dey say wan minyi fetch me.
-- quite farni hor. i not little kid i can go up myself rite?

4. minyi unnaturally brought me to shell to buy.... CREAM. wow. wad a big secret let out.

5. outside her house. she dunwan to let me in. says she hafta go LOOK at PLANTs.
--wow. cool not. at night 9 plus 10plus must look at plants.

6. saes i MUST go in ferst.

ok la at ferst saw a rectangular thing with candle. den tht is really my real cake.

7. cutting dat time they wan me to kneel down and go nearer to the cake.
--hor hor. i know the secret le!

hahhaha.. that wasnt surprise la the sponge cum whipped cream thing. but the real surprise was the real cake even though i knew there'd b one.. cus i was really freaked out by all of them. cus even after cleaning up minyi's house, then they still sae wana talk to me alone n stuff liddat. den really damn scary la. den forgot to think n when i came out of minyi's room finally, they got the real cake out!

lol. thanks pple :)