Wednesday, May 17, 2006

guess it's my turn to blog! haha! add some pink to this blog which is like too blue. haha!

i love extra practices bwahahah. no i'm joking. early in the morning when i'm like still half awake and kena dragged to lt to prac is kinda torturing.. but then again. it's kinda fun when there's only the few of us early in the morning in the lt. like oh my the whole lt's ours! okay nvm i'm not making sense.

it's like ny when we prac during recess and the whole world starred at us like we're monsters and ppl who are trying to study at the benches kept glaring at us and my classmates keep asking me why we only play two songs -_-'' haha. and it's these pracs that kept us together and more bonded than before (:
and yes. those pracs were thanks to wenqi too. hahaha like the ones here.


anyway 16 days to concert.

and we're still waiting for SLTJ hahaha. and can we have another xyz outing??? the last one wasn't exactly one issit. it's like in the food court. split up somemore.. hahaha! so weirded.

but for now. it's CONCERT first. F F# . amuses me a lot ahahhaa!

the stupid qizou keeps playing in my head... i'm going mad.

byebye~

OHH. btw my email add is
jasline_sakura@hotmail.com not jasline_sakure... whatever sakure is. and my home add is wrong also la. my handwriting that uncomprehensible meh?!!