Monday, May 29, 2006

Hi guys...It's just less than a week to concert. I don't know, but I guess my time will be over soon, since this is most likely my last time performing with hcco. All these while, I have been searching for my memories, trying to find the memories I once had with hcco. Perhaps this is why I wanted to perform in this concert. And I feel so guilty for not being able to come for so many practices, and not being able to know you guys better.

Although it's a short acquaintance, I'm glad to have known all of you. Maybe unknowingly, but you all brought me joy whenever I meet up with you guys.

Surely, I won't forget...
the numerous talks with Ningfei and how he stood on by his stand
how Libo crap and makes me laugh
how Jingguan gets very intellectual and links everything he sees with science
Bong's many many many card tricks =DD
Minyi chionging her MS whole night during our stayover at her place
Enqi trying to act cute in front of me =x
Felicia's laughter
Zhengyou and I psychoing Ningfei to continue with the XY camp.
Hongfei and his love story on the bus(opps!)
Ruihong's chubby cheeks
Junzhi's test-tube scandal with Kaiying
Jasline's taiwanese accent(And I still think you are from Taiwan)
Siheng's friendliness to everyone
Wenqi's makes-people-feel-like-pinching face and the way how she tries to act sad =x
the first encounter with Yuhao at the Shop n Save
the overheight Sylvia xp
the surprisely 2hours long talk with Kaili during the banner painting day

I don't know how often will I get to meet up with you guys after the concert and how often will I have dinner with the usual kaki-s at curry wok('cos the dinner kaki-s will be dispersed by then I guess), but I guess I will choose to leave these memories intact instead trying hard to physically 回味 them. But then again, thanks lots for these little memories that makes this short period of mine special. =)