Sunday, May 07, 2006

just -

sylviaaaa! says:

i just felt like blogging here, though i have nothing in particular that i wanna say. just thought that if i die tmr, then i would never have blogged on the xyz blog. since there is no time for me to hesitate, i shall JUST blog.

i have just finished blogging at my own blog, so my brain juices have all evaporated. )= anyway, i love the empty school. it is super shuang to be in school when only a small group of us are in school. in weekdays, there is just overcrowding and poor living conditions. )= this brings me to another point. why did i go to school ytd when i didnt bring my qin and i was super tired from my attachment? no idea. as much as i hate being owned at practices, i would have felt bad if i went home after my attachment. ah, yes. i never enjoyed practices here. cos i'm always being owned. plus the fact that... nvm kaili should know. (:

countdown: 28 days. have fun people. ningfei has already added enough fuel for everyone (:

dots. i have nothing else to say. at least i blogged. then if i leave the next second, i have no regrets. (: life is short. bye-