Tuesday, April 24, 2007

16 days to syf

if you havent read bong's message posted on my blog, pls do so asap.

16 days later, my co life, will end.
maybe it'll be the last time i perform in a chinese orchestra. acty, for most of us snrs, it might be our last chance. But i hope it wun be the last, i dun want my co life to end just liddat.

16 days, we used to have so much time, but now, all we have is 16 days. Its hard to believe that everything is coming to an end so soon. Well, then again, it had been quite a long time already. Its almost time for us snrs to leave CO behind our mind and pursue our future. For this last 16 days of sweat, weariness, agony, anxiety and of coz, music , lets make them the best days of our lives.

16 days, slightly more than 2 weeks. for the past 4 days i had been reaching home at unearthly hours and whenever my dad asked, i realised my ans is all "i had co prac" I tried my best, put in all i got. now i ask you, did you? I have this feeling i may get beaten up by my dad soon, but i still have that urge to chiong to mph right now. i wanna do my part, i dun wanna have any regrets.

Imagine 16 days later u are sitting at SCH, the results were just announced, we din get wad we set out for. and u ask yourself "did i do all i could?", "wad if i put in that lil more effort 16 days ago?"

if theres a time when u should forget everything but co, its now.

16 days later, i wanna do the victory roar in the concert hall, for the last time.

jia you bah.