Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hi everyone =) its been a long time since i last blogged.
How r u all feeling? Tired?
16 days to SYF. Are u all excited? Looking forward to it?

Im not going to repeat that we nid to get gwh, will feel disappointed when we didnt... ...
Actually, to me, the results do not really matter. As long as we enjoyed that few mins on the stage...........

HOWEVER,
WE MUST PERFORM AT SYF SHOWCASE! (I WANT!)


So, to ensure that we will perform at syf showcase, we must at least get a gwh. Thus, We must get gwh.

I disagree with zhengyou's "16 days later, i wanna do the victory roar in the concert hall, for the last time"

16 days later, i wanna drink honey everyday to prepare my throat for the champion roar right after SYF showcase.

(time for me to prac erhu till 10, then study for tmr's chem test till 12 and hopefully do the assignments that were to be handed in on mon.)

How about you?