Friday, August 12, 2005

hello ppl!! hope you guys had a sparkling nice NDhols..=) my fren came my house for a mugging camp and erms..apparently it didn work out..for u noe wad reasons lar..haha=P n b4 i knew it the ND hols was over!!! so sad! =( i watched some of the NDP too..really appreciated the homeland idea and stuff but then those dancers dressed in the "potato chips"-like dresses looked REALY hilarious..heee..

oh today s my clsmate's bday and then knowing that she loves durians, i BROT durians to sch for her. BUT to my ultimate horror, she didn go school today!!! -fumes- -angry- our cls bot cake for her too but she apparently didn turn up dunno for wad reason..=( we feel so unreciprocated=( yar then after sch we had a durian fruit chionging session at cls bench..attracted ppl from the cls bench nxt to us too cus the durians simply too pungent! =P we are going to bring real wholesome durians (with the spikes) on mon for durian feast.. N maybe to throw the durian shells at the bday girl who didn turn up today! =P

ok enuf of my crapping.erms..i am trying very hard to start revision lar.but theres so much to chiong, i feel so sad! i hate physics!! HELP der, WH and SHengRONG!!!u noe wad, my physics tcher (mr ong) came over to suan me during tut that day when i was studying for the bio test.
he said " oh, no wonder you are not sleeping" -stares at my bio notes- (cos i usually sleep almost every phys lesson =P)
me,"oh yar..heee."
Mr ong, " are you spending enuf time on phys?"
me, after much pondering, decided to give a certain YES.
Mr ong " But you were sleeping during phys prac yest"
me "no! i noe you went thro qn 11!!"
THen he diam diam. gave me the -wah u sleeping still noe wads happening look- muahahaha=)

oh yar..like very few j2s blog nowadays..think me too if i seriously wanna start stardeeeing, shud come online lesser =( yea..jiayou every1!offer me phys tuition if you are bored or sumtg..heee.take care =)