Saturday, August 13, 2005

jiayou snrs!!!

hello~ hahahzzz, it's realli nice to see so many people blog again! i thought the blog is gonna die at 57 entries.....it lasted for sooooooooooo many days, lol. For all the snrs chionging As, jiayou k!!! hahah, this will be the last stage of hard mugging~ i tink life will be much better in university! with sufficient time, movies, games, girls (and boys :P) and bla bla bla. so chiong well for the last time!!!

Oh ya, did,nt noe there are so many xyz ppl gg for cambridge! hahah, how cum dun wanna go USA? Wuhan, must consider USA oso!! Personally i dun wan to go UK, dunno y, hahah, maybe because it's too english for me......hahah, so i aim for US instead. Really hope i can go somewhere like MIT or berkley....but i tink pretty fat hope....hahah, onli if i am half as pro as shengrong....Anyway, dun give up k! Makenai wa ikenai teba!! ( means something like must not lose, haha) i think it is a great thing to be able to pursue your dream, wateva it is. It is not easy to have a dream in the first place, and to pursue it in this society will be simply hard, but with perseverence anything could be done!!! hahah, so wuhan! must become the next Bill Gates hor, computer science is a great major i tink, though i duno much abt it.... Gd luck to wuhan, shengrong and boonshan for Uni application!! Maybe we will have 3 xyz cambridge genius, hahah, tat will be so wow~~~~~~

And derek! did,nt know you will say something so sentimental, muahahah, it's simply too uncool for you. Anyway, i realli can,t appreciate abt memories.....i always think that they,ll eventually go off, no matter how precious they are....maybe some people can keep their memories, but i dun seem to be able to do so....tats y very scared to lose. hahah, but generally, 即使不能天长地久,起码曾经拥有。 真正的朋友是不轻言再见的。I do treasure the time wif the snrs!! hahah

Oh~, i just saw a very romantic quote frm a magazine, hahah, maybe can use it to zhui your girl or boy or wadeva. it says, 世界上有那么多城市,城市中有那么多酒馆, 你却偏偏走进了我。
hahah, nice eh~~~NF, you should have said that lor, then maybe can succeed, ahahahah

Anyway, now no more events liaoz......very boliao, Nf plz organise something!!!!, hahah, if not i,ll get detached and go mug again...... :P

I've been standing alone for long time,
on a hill under the falling stars.
One by one, lights shine through the windows.

Hiding their paindeep beneath a smile,
everyone lives on,
amongst these stars.

There are thousands of stories
which have come and gone

The old, distant memoriesare engraved in my heart.
I close my eyes and remember them...
I am right here, right now.
Feel it

In any kind of sad times,
I am supported.I always believe I'll have someone
who will share the same feelings

Now, before my eyeslies a path which isn't on the map.
So I walk it all the way
And for the sake of the future it takes me to

I live for you.
You live for me.
We livea mongst these stars

dun scold me for abusing.....hahah :P