Tuesday, August 02, 2005

WAH. haha i agree with minyi. everyone use a different colour leh. im like one of d rare species who changes my colours okay.

another thing is horh. can u all huh. dong bu dong come and accuse me of ponning lessons! oei i always so innocent kana say lorh. i was at com lab supposedly doing E.O.M okay. tsktsk. and i was busy doing online survey for my group! ha.

AND. i just found out something. the entries are all grouped under one date and one time in the "entries" page, but they are okay in the "edit posts" page. wierd. haha observant horh. anyway. yah help i dunno what's the error. anyway i've erm wad do you call it..accept/acknowledged everyone liao. so all can edit this blog ok! yay. so now wating for jinguan and his photo montage thing to end so he can work on this blog! oh yeah.

muahaha. co prac yeserday was so funny. i went in den like ?!?!? so little ppl. its like xiao zu..become ensemble liao. wei peabrain..we only playing that ONE song?

the j1s, specifically me, libo, ningfei n minyi met after school. hha. den blah blah blah. den nf n lb slack go buy food. den !#$%^&*()*&^%$#! thot why they take so long to come. but commendable la. they bought alot of food for us! prata and ramly burger and drinks. i think ramly is nice! ooh ya its my first time seeing and eating it la. delicious! thankeww!


nf. wad crap are u talking abt expressing love? hey enlighten me.. did i miss out on anything other than the disgusting milk game?

and the overnight thing?FYI, my house is a small house. arnd 5-room flat size. ha well, it opp a jap cem thou. and its oppo a playground u can go camp there. you wun wanna come de. really. but my parents are ok. haha decision lies with me! find a bigger house la...