Monday, August 15, 2005

Hi! I'm blogging the 66th entry in school. And I'm from S66.

Erm...That sounds incoherent I know...

What are Boon Shan and Sheng Rong going to study?

Keke...Computer science is cool! =D Jia you wor!

Libo...You will also have your chance to go overseas to study de...lolx...

Hmm...Actually I don't have any idea as to where I'm going after my NS. Most likely I will stay in Singapore and study in NUS, and NUS is no. 18! =X But if MOE decides to pity me and give me some money, I may want to go Peking University to study. In any case, I'm guess I am stuck in school forever, whether if I study locally or overseas.

So ya, may it be your fortune or misfortune if I get to teach your child next time. =D

Join teaching! =DD

I guess everyone is doing great right? Haha...So meanwhile, Jia You for your Promos and Prelims!

P.S. Actually I prefer UK than US. =P

Signing off-
DY