Saturday, August 06, 2005

me!!!

hi all! im finally back after MIA for so long..liyu here=) yay..i think todays qing gong yan was super fun..firstly i think it was because of the venue(thou the food at seouls really bad), and of course the ppl there! i dun think last yrs one was half as fun =P haha...had great fun with eng eng whipping up NEW dishes like satay beehoon for ningfei, fried rice for junkai and teppanyaki chicken! muahhaa..i think they taste really good k. those who dun agree pls slap yourself at this moment.

Yar.then the stupid guys dunno how to cook, still anyhow cook some lan food and forced it down our throats even after we pretended not to notice their presence! diarrhoea!! my stomachs feeling weird. ERHEM..cos of who huh!=P

oh yar i bet you guys are like enjoying yourselves at sharon's cosy and nice house=) im all alone at home! my parents are all not in singapore for 2 weeks and i have to cook, wash, mop blablablabla the WHOLE house myself =( my bro's out for a midnight movie lar, leaving me at home..=( i feel like i becoming huang2 lian3 po2.DAMN sad =(

oh ok after As im pretty sure all of you can come to my house.fi u all want. er..haha..i ll bake something nice.or cook a nice meal! yeps..shud be enough place to accomodate all, cos my cls ppl also always come my house to stayover.then we can walk to east cost beach to WATCH sunrise!!! =D oh yar..but that comes after As.=P

oh you all noe wad today after sch me and my 2 clsmates helped to cut our fren's hair. And the hairdressee is, if you all noe who huishan is, the daji gerl from co! everyone said her new haircut is nice!!heehee go see her around in sch. im so proud of my scissors skills =P

haha..alrite thanks to all the great time in xyz so far and hope it doesnt end here! thanks fer the nice album too jnrs! =D XYZ WAS THE ONLY SECTIONAL TODAY THAT HAD 100% TURNOUT!!!!! *grins*